At Costa Blanca Lawyers & Translators we offer legal & tax advice in Spain as well as translation services. Our main objective is to provide our clients with a personalised service; we aim to guide you through the formalities of any legal service in Spain in a prompt, efficient and practical manner, exceeding your expectations.
The outstanding strength of our Firm is our attentive and committed team, which combines the expert care of our solicitors, with the language skills of the translators, so that we meet all your needs at the same time. The bilingual service will give you the necessary peace of mind to make sure that there are no communication issues.
Costa Blanca Lawyers & Translators offer a full range of services within the legal sector, focusing on English and French speaking clients. We offer assistance for any legal and administrative issues in Spain such as:
All of the team members of Costa Blanca Lawyers & Translators share the same signs of identity : we treat our clients with empathy and we focus on providing an excellent service, that meets your needs, always respecting Code of Ethics of our profession. Our work on your behalf will be professional and transparent; you can put your trust in us.
We speak your language, and we take into account that you might not be fluent enough in Spanish, especially when dealing with legal matters. In addition to this, everything will be explained to you in plain language, avoiding the legal jargon which is usually complicated and difficult to understand.
Our team members are constantly training so that we provide you with the best updated service. We offer our clients complete availability, we adapt ourselves to your needs and preferred method of communication; our number one priority is you.
Laura Maciá Aznar
Co-founder of CostaBlanca Lawyers
Laura is a solicitor with over 10 years of experience in Property Law, Inheritance Law and Administrative Law. Above all, she aims to preserve client’s rights and interests.
- Laura holds a Degree in Law from the University of Alicante; she completed one of the academic years at the University of Barcelona.
- After finishing her Degree, she specialized in Property Law with the « Course in Urbanism and Land Development », from Fundesem Business School.
- Some years later, she completed her education by studying the « XVIII Master Degree in Taxation Law » from the University of Alicante and the Business School.
- Laura worked for six years as Legal adviser at the company SOLVIA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.L –SABADELL BANK S.A.
- After that, she joined an International Law Firm in Alicante, specialised in foreign clients, residents and non-residents.
Inma Haro Sánchez
Co-founder of CostaBlanca Lawyers
Inma is an official translator, with a wide experience within the legal field. She speaks perfect English and French; she is committed to ensuring constant and smooth communication with clients.
- Inma obtained a “Degree in Translation and Interpreting” from the University of Alicante and the University Paul Valéry in Montpellier (France).
- After her Degree, she focused on the legal field with the “Specialisation Course on legal translation » from the University of Alicante.
- She also obtained a Certificate as « Official sworn translator » appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- She started her career at the Customer service department at the international company PIKOLINOS INTERCONTINENTAL.
- She enlarged her working experience as bank clerk at the bank BBVA, formerly « Caixa Catalunya », during six years.
- After that, she joined the team of an important Law Firm in Alicante, working as legal translator and interpreter and as Responsible of Customer service of the international department.