User / Visitor / Potencial client
When you tick the corresponding boxes, and you fill out with your personal details the compulsory fields of the contact form, or other website forms, you are accepting expressly, freely and unequivocally that your details are necessary so that the services provider can reply to your query; the rest of fields are optional. The User / Visitor / Potential client must ensure that the details provided to the Controller are true, and he has the obligation to inform the controller of any changes on those details.
The Controller informs expressly the Users / Visitors / Potential Clients and guarantees that their personal data will not be shared with third parties, and may this be necessary, the controller would request the client’s consent expressly. Personal data requested on the website is compulsory to provide quality service to the Users / Visitors / Clients. If the data requested is not provided, the company cannot ensure a service perfectly adapted to the client’s needs.
Who is the Data controller
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the protection of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals
Regulation 95/46/CE (thereof “RGPD” General Regulation on data protection”), we hereby inform you that Costa Blanca Lawyers & Translators, with address : APDO 3222, CP 03202, Elche (Alicante) – SPAIN, holders of the identification numbers 47052658V and 74368112G, will be responsible of your data processing, as Data Controllers.
How we collect your personal data
Basic personal data is collected through the visits of visitors / users to our website. Specific details from clients /potential clients / providers and third parties are obtained thorough our website in relation to the services you request.
Use / objective and legitimation of your data processing
The aims for collecting your personal data are the following :
- To maintain our professional relationship and to provide you with our services. The legal ground or legitimation to process your personal data in this case is to fulfil our contractual agreement.
- To send you information of your interest about our company, and invitations to events that we propose. In order to do it we will need your express consent.
- To prepare internal statistics, maintaining your anonymity, based on the details that you provide when you make an inquiry (date, time, method of contact, etc) and the reason of the contact.
Recipients, sharing or communicating your personal data.
We can share your details with third parties as long as the services that they provide are of your interest, or if they are related to our professional activity, with your previous consent.
However, we can also disclose or transfer your personal data to comply with our legal obligations with Public Administrations, according to the Legislation in force, and with other administrative bodies such as the Courts or the State Security Forces.
How long we hold your personal information
We will keep your personal data as long as there is a mutual interest to process such data. They will be deleted following adapted security reasons to ensure their pseudonymisation or complete destruction. The maximum retention period will be five years from the last communication between you and our company.
Your rights as User / Client.
We hereby inform you that you can exercise for free the right to access, modify, erase, object, transfer and restrict the processing of your data, as well as you can refuse the automated data processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can send an email to email@example.com, or by post to the following address : Apdo. 3222, CP 03202 Elche (Alicante) SPAIN, together with a copy of your passport. If somebody else is acting on your behalf, please send also a copy of the authorization that enables this person to act on your behalf.
You can :
- Object / Refuse the processing of you data for marketing purposes, following the instructions above mentioned, or by following the link provided on each marketing communication.
- Withdraw the consent previously given, following the instructions listed above, however the withdrawal of such consent will not affect the legitimation of the data processing before withdrawing the consent. We will continue processing your data according to the legal requirements if necessary.
- Submit a formal complaint to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Processing agpd.es) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the legal regulations.
According to the current legislation on data protection, the Data Controller abide by the stipulations of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection, Spanish acronym) in order to process personal data under his responsibility, especially in regards to principles included on article 5 of GDPR. Your details will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, properly and limited to the use of the intended purposes for which the data were collected.
The controller will ensure that they conduct appropriated technical and organisation policies so that the security measures established by the GDPR are respected, protecting User’s rights and freedoms, and that users have been provided the necessary information to exercise their rights.
Even if we strive to protect our systems, websites, operations and information against access, use, modification or non-authorised disclosure, given the inherent quality of the internet as global and open vehicle of communication, and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee that your data is completely protected of any intrusion of third parties during the transfer or the storage in our systems.